16 Nov 2010

I AM DEAD ( FRUSTRATION)

i am dead ..
killed by the cupid's love arrow
my white blood is gone
no more purity
no more sincerity
no more mercy

i am dead..
killed by the vampire's kiss
night creature that crawled in my sleep
in my beautiful dream lies

i am dead..
killed by beast's touch
burned my love black to ashes
ruin the rose of my sick heart
petal by petal..withering till its root

i lost my soul
dark wings are growing
in this cold, cold world of fake
where devils wear the human face
moving in silence
killing heart by heart

do you see me?
behind this red lace veil
do you see me?
do you see what I've become?
i am that devil now
i have no heart, no emotion
i'm out to kill..those hearts who claim they're pure
to reveal the lies they told

i am dead
but my lips are still red..
copyright@aisyahabdullah. Dikuasakan oleh Blogger.